Fruit inspection at warehouses and retail: Baltic Control® Certification performs independent inspections within the fruit and vegetables area. We are specialists in quality inspection of apples focusing on goods reception, warehouse inspection and packing inspection on goods ready for retail.
Baltic Control® Certification carry out inspections within:
• Supplier inspection: Cultivation requirements, handling and storage by the supplier.
• Reception of goods: Compliance with the quality requirements the supplier must comply with for packing centers or shops.
• Inspection of goods: Size and sorting requirements, inner and outer quality, color, size of bruising marks, description of diseases according to customer requirements after sorting.
• Goods ready for transportation: The final product will undergo full quality inspection according to customer requirements. Complies with the prepackaged product specific quality requirements such as packing, marking, product quality before shipment to customer.
• Transport: Is the traceability present, storage during transportation.
• Shop inspection: Storage before sale, quality of the product sold. Exhibition of the product in the shop.
After each inspection, a full report with photos and conclusion of the current inspection result will be available.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us by phone +45 39 39 01 35 or by mail email@example.com
Jøren Ivar Brus Mikkelsen runs his herd of Forest Cattle from the National Park Mols Bjerge. Since 2014, he has been certified by Baltic Control® Certification and has an annual inspection to ensure that the herd meets the certification and the quality requirements that accompany it.
Baltic Control® Certification specializes in sustainability certification of companies in the energy sector.The prerequisite for such a sustainability certificate is that a company is subject to a legal requirement for documentation that affects all parts of the value chain. For example, you must document that your production does not harm or damage natural areas.
”Since January 2009, Baltic Control® Certification has had the task of controlling the Danish pig herds. They are very serious and professional” says Asger Kjær Nielsen, Quality Manager for DANISH Product Standard at SEGES Knowledge Center for Pig Production